The ultimate digital personal assistant
So we know what a personal assistant means, But what's a Virtual personal assistant? Let's find out.
A young woman decides to travel alone for the first time in her life. Terrified and clueless, yet excited, she decides to take help. But who can she go to? When most people hear a young woman say she’s going to travel alone, the usual questions are - “Why?” “Don’t you want to wait for your PARTNER to go with you?” “Have you seen the movie Taken?” “Aren’t you scared?” “HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE TAKEN?”
So, she starts texting on her phone but it’s neither a travel agent nor a friend. After she fills in a few basic details, she gets a ping on her phone with hotel recommendations, flight ticket options, itinerary suggestions, deals and promotions that she can use. She slips her phone back in her pocket and continues with her day. Who could be this special someone, or something?
Introducing a the virtual personal assistant
Gone are the days when only a few could afford to have personal assistants to do all the small tasks that you feel kill your time.
Imagine, you’ve booked a cab but the driver cancels. Your personal bot will see this and book another cab to the same location, without you having to lift a finger. Or imagine you plan to attend a concert happening in your town - just have your virtual personal assistant do it. The bot will crawl into the online resources for the event happening, find out ticket details, find the date, time, and location of the event happening, suggest places nearby that you can go to, and much more. Give your bot the "yes," and it will make all the necessary arrangements so that all you have to do is show up. Chatbots will be faster, more accurate, and less expensive than hiring a real person.
Too good to be true? Well, believe it.
Professional support for all
Chatbots provide professional support for all in mainly two approaches-
- Companies building robust chatbots for lead generation to interact with their customers and employees.
- Messaging applications will have chatbots for each individual consumer. This acts as a digital personal assistant. These chatbots will initially interact with other chatbots and people before acting on our behalf in any online-based activity.
Both the approaches are becoming increasingly popular and powerful because of advancements in AI and NLP, which are making contextual conversations more human-like.
Now let’s check out these 11 sectors where chatbots act as a personal assistant-
- E-commerce - Sales, promotions, catalog search, personalization, orders, payments, returns and much more.
- Travel - Flight options, hotel suggestions, reviews, places to visit, payments, FAQs, customer service channels to satisfy your end-to-end travel needs, Travel bots can help in any of such activities.
- Healthcare - Book doctor appointments, suggest prescriptions, daily health tips, medication reminders, nutrition guides, symptoms check-ups, pay bills and get health insurance assistance. Healthcare chatbots are gaining more of importance these days has it helps in providing much better and efficient health service.
- News and media - catch up on latest news updates and releases, gather tours and events information, sell merchandise, conduct user satisfaction surveys, improve retention rates Media and entertainment bots are taking over the world and one can even get notified with exclusive content with the help of it.
- Automobile - Generate sales leads, push promotional and new launch announcements, feature updates, configuration, estimates, financing and purchasing options.
- Human Resource - manage employees, answer official questions, provide easy access to HR information, manage leaves, grant sick leaves, change passwords, assist onboarding and so on.
- Customer service - 24/7 hours support, quick responses, easy resolutions, orders can be placed, tracked and returned, customer engagement, updates on latest trends, etc.
- Real estate - marketing of new houses, elaborating their features, discussing the USP, sharing the photos and other materials, work on multiple queries at once, 360-degree views of properties, help secure appointments etc.
- Marketing and sales - increase sales, personalised experience, reach large audiences, understand human behavior and predict patterns based on certain indications, builds two-way conversations and much more.
- Education- intensive scoring, providing tutorials, self-help materials, collecting feedback, help teachers segregate tasks and assignments.
- BFSI - solving account-related customer queries, transferring funds into the account, picking out the right insurance policy, handling claims and premiums, providing customer, etc.
These are just a few examples of how chatbots help through industries and people. Like time, it’s forever evolving and improvising with limitless possibilities. So don’t miss out on the chance to help, engage and automate your tasks with this sweet little virtual personal assistant. We hope you found this blog helpful.
Try Engati for free today to explore the power of having a virtual personal assistant for your businesses by your side 24/7.
Engage and retain your customers using Engati. Try it for free!Set it up in 7 mins!
Engati powers 45,000+ chatbot & live chat solutions in 50+ languages across the world.
We aim to empower you to create the best customer experiences you could imagine.
So, are you ready to create unbelievably smooth experiences?