Table of contentsKey takeawaysCollaboration platforms are essential to the new way of workingEmployees prefer engati over emailEmployees play a growing part in software purchasing decisionsThe future of work is collaborativeMethodology
Reviews are important for both the company and the customer. For businesses, reviews provide a little insight into their overall performance and give the platform a chance to focus on areas of improvement. And for the customers, a review content helps them make the right decision.
“A brand is defined by the customer's experience. The experience is delivered by the employees”
- Shep Hyken
Now, it's our time to go through your scrutiny. "Let us know how you like our services, things that you love about", and places where we could strengthen our services. But first, let’s start by giving you a proper understanding of our chatbot platform.
What is Engati?
Engati is a chatbot platform that provides our customers with the right structure to build robust chatbots. You can build the best chatbot for websites, without the need for any coding or programming. "Build, analyse, manage, integrate, train", and publish your bot easily. It takes not more than 10 minutes to build a bot using our platform.
We’re available on 12 different platforms which enables easy integration. To name some of them - "WhatsApp, Messenger, Kik, Telegram, Line, Viber, Skype, Slack, Websites", etc. We also offer awesome features like- "voice features, contextual conversations, intelligent paths, training analytics, white labeling", and more! Our platform enables you to leverage "Machine Learning, Natural language programming", and Natural language understanding to build the perfect chatbot.
Some of our use cases-
You can find our chatbots on- HermanMiller, Unitel, DP world, Flight Centre, Manipal University, "Viafone, Deltadata, Bandhan Bank, USAmericare", etc.
Construct your ideal bot using these awesome features-
- Conversational modeler to give your bot a dialogue flow
- Contextual conversations to make sense while talking to your customers.
- Multi-platform support for integrating the bot wherever you need.
- Human takeover and Live chat for complex queries that your chatbot cannot solve.
- Made a suggestion by itself when fed with an input or document.
- Multi-lingual support to personalise your customer experience from different regions.
- Broadcast messages for easy communications across various channels.
- Voice bots that you can talk to!
- Bot templates that let you construct different types of bots!
- Mobile SDK to integrate the bot on your mobile apps.
- WhatsApp Support for businesses that carry out interactions on WhatsApp.
- Intent and Entity recognition powered by NLU and NLP.
- E.sense for enhanced learning abilities
- Easy chatbot training
- Easy integrations across various channels.
- Copy a bot to your website and white label it to make it your own.
- FAQ upload to connect the FAQ bot to your website.
- "Rich analytics on the most frequently asked questions, actions", and much more!
How did you like our chatbot platform?
Honest feedback helps businesses right their wrongs and step up their game. We’ve been helping you automate and grow your business to the next level. Hence, it’s time for you to help us do the same! So let us know how you found our bot marketplace, if our blogs are helpful, if our templates serve your purpose and your overall outlook on our chatbot platform.
Here’s the survey sheet we made on our co-product, peopleHum, a HR based platform with multiple services. It’d be greatly appreciated if you could drop in your feedback.
We also have a Youtube channel and upload refreshing tutorials every week. Thank you for your time. Your reviews are valuable to us! Happy botting!