Satisfying your customers is one of the most important aspects of any business and the automotive business is no exception to this. Dealing with customers day in and day out throughout their customer journey is a huge task in itself, let alone the pace of this job. While dealing with customers, speed often improves customer journey altogether.
This is where chatbots play a part, chatbots are transforming this industry.
How do chatbots help the automobile industry?
1. Creates Awareness: The website for the automotive industry offers tons of information for potential consumers to look through as they try to figure out which car are they going to purchase. But most of these websites use traditional digital marketing strategies such as paid search, or email marketing in order to create brand awareness and get potential customers to visit their websites.
Hence, using chatbots can take them towards conversational marketing which would allow them to take forward their important features and give consumers a platform where they can clear their queries right on the spot, allowing consumers to experience an easy path or discovering information about their potential car. Adding chatbots on to their platform can do 2 things, first, create awareness about your brand, and second, make it easier for their customer to see relevant information in their car purchase journey.
2. Easy to find answers: New customers often time feel a lot of pressure while purchasing a car. Chatbots can help them through this journey with ease and effectiveness. Chatbots can be taught to answer a range of difficult questions and this will, in turn, help them talk to customers without relying on human intervention. Chatbots can automatically come up with answers looking into the database that you have fed them and can help customers with any problems or inquires they may have. As a result, it increases customer satisfaction altogether.
Not only customers but also the company benefits from the use of chatbots. By using automation in the research and awareness process, the early stages of sales get easier and increase sales as well.
3. Available 24/7: Unlike employees working in an organization who cannot work 24*7*365. Chatbots can be available at all times to talk to customers and engage them. Chatbots are extremely useful in being able to attract and target customers who are looking into buying cars. Chatbots give every customer a customized and personalized experience 24*&*365. Customers doubts can be cleared within seconds of them asking the questions, it allows potential customers to take control of the entire duration of their car-buying journey.
As mentioned earlier not only customers, but employees also benefit from this technology. It allows employees to take a breather from being the first line of contact with the customers and answering basic questions that can now be easily answered by chatbots. And they will only have to get on a call if the customer is actually interested in making the purchase.
Benefits of Using AI Chatbots in Automobile
- Handle the initial phase of the customer’s purchase journey like pre-booking and test drives etc.
- It is available 24/7 for customers
- It manages all records of customers well.
- Personalizes the journey for customers
- Has all the information the customer might need while buying a car
- Targets potential customers and generates leads.
Transforming Automotive Industry
1. Worry-free sales: AI powered Chatbots eases the entire process for both, the customers and the employees. Plus, it also fastens the entire process of the journey for them both. It gives relevant information to customers which would make it easier for them to make decisions about the purchase and also allowing the employees to be more productive with extra time on their hands. It also helps in terms of reaching the masses and creating awareness about the product and the brand in one go.
Bots also make sure the customers are continuously engaged in the process of their journey and don’t have to go through a pile of unnecessary information that would overwhelm them.
2. Reduces time: As mentioned earlier because of chatbots it is possible for customers to raise queries at any given point of time. With everything getting so fast, customers do not like waiting for information that they want. Chatbots allow for customer convenience in order to avoid them going to another competitor. The main problem customers face is wait time, and chatbots eliminate that completely leaving the customer satisfied.
3. Chatbots reduce cost: This is something that helps the organization. Chatbots will cut costs for these businesses allowing them to profit more. Automating the processes where many employees would need to be paid can reduce costs insignificantly. It saves companies costs in terms of hiring and training new people. As for customer service, many agents would need to be hired. Not only in that front, but chatbots also reduce cost in the operations department as they can take care of end to end services like scheduling maintenance, appointments, etc.
4. Makes after-sales service easy: How? Is what you must be wondering. Automotive Chatbots can save all information about cars that have been sold already and keep alerting the owner of the car about maintenance and other services. This is also a way of engaging the customer so that they would probably come to the same company to buy their next car after seeing the services provided.
Usually while booking appointments customers have to wait a long time over the call and get connected to more than one person for it. A chatbot could do the same thing in a matter of minutes, allowing the customer an easier time taking care of the car he already has. Hence, strengthening the relationship between the customer and the company.
The use of one of the best automotive chatbots will help the automotive industry in many ways, such as saving time and money, which is an extremely important aspect of any business. It also helps in building relations with existing customers and creating new leads.